We are excited to offer Design internship opportunities throughout the year, with programs ranging from 9-12 weeks to 3-6 months.
A Design internship involves many hands-on experiences in both the Production and Design departments, and is a great opportunity to not only learn about the print and fashion industry, but also improve professional skills important for succeeding at any job. We look at Internships as a tool for finding our next team members - an internship at Printfresh Studio is the perfect chance for you to show off your skill set and work ethic, and convince us you're the right fit for a future position.
Please apply through the "Apply for this job" link on the left below and include a cover letter.
Interns must be currently enrolled students.
Printfresh makes all hires based on our Core Values. The best candidate:
- Is a team player
- Is an authentic, open, and honest person
- Is able to work hard so they have time to balance life outside of work
- Is customer-focused, always keeping the end user/viewer in mind
- Always displays a positive and professional attitude
- Is committed to high standards of quality
Responsibilities may include:
- Completing light administrative work/data entry, including inventorying prints and recording sold designs
- Assisting designers with market research
- Creating motifs by painting or working digitally (dependent on skill/experience)
- Assisting with hand-embellishing designs
- Preparing new original print samples, including some styling+serging and checking-in/headering swatches printed out of house
- Preparing and archiving vintage swatches
- Keeping all archives clean, organized, and easily shoppable
- Assisting with light cleaning and organizing of the studio
You will be mentored by one of our talented designers, and expected to complete a Mood Board project that you will present to our design team and add to your personal portfolio. You will also be given the optional opportunity of completing your own group of prints.
Internships at Printfresh Studio are for school credit. We provide a $15.00/day stipend for travel, paid bi-weekly on the employees' payroll schedule.