Design Apprentice - Printfresh Studio
Printfresh is the leading fashion textile design studio in Philadelphia. We have a strong work ethic, a passion for achieving results, and a great company culture. More information at printfreshstudio.com.
We are looking for a Design Apprentice who will be promoted to Junior Designer after three months. The Apprentice will create textile designs for fabric that are marketable to the women's apparel industry.
The Apprenticeship is hourly and pays $12.00/hour, with Jr. Designer positions making a salary of 32,000+ DOE.
- For Apprentice, degree in illustration or textiles, 1+ years work experience preferred
- For Jr Designer, degree in illustration or textiles, 1+ years working in design related field is required
- Portfolio of prints for Women's or Juniors apparel+internship experience
- Must have a degree in textiles or illustration or fashion
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Be efficient in their work
- Be a fast learner, and absorb new information quickly
- Have strong technical ability in Photoshop
- Exhibit passion and excitement in their work
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Have a track record of working hard
- Take constructive criticism well
- Take suggestions and implement new ideas in their work
Printfresh offers 401K, healthcare and dental benefits, and PTO to its full-time employees.