Social Media Videography Intern
Do you love to tell a story and share it with others? Printfresh Studio has a lot of new projects in the works this year, and we are hiring our first-ever Social Media Videography Intern to help us to document it all! The Videography Intern will work closely with our Production Manager and Creative Director to capture, edit, and post/stream editorial videos for share on our various social media platforms. The Videography Intern will also be responsible for choosing appropriate background music while editing, and staging shoots in accordance with our existing editorial calendar.
All Internships take place in our Philadelphia studio, which is open M-F from 9:00 to 5:30. Our Videography Intern will be expected to work about 20 hours per week, with the opportunity to join more often is their schedule permits.
Please note that Internships are for currently-enrolled graduate and undergraduate students only.
- Natural storytelling ability
- A passion for new media
- Ability to recognize branding and marketing opportunities- knows what the audience needs
- Enthusiasm for our brand and what we do
- Familiar with all current social media outlets- Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Use of video editing software
- Photography skills- knows way around a DSLR
- General computer use (Google office suite, email, etc)
Printfresh makes all hires based on our Core Values. The best candidate:
- Is a team player
- Is an authentic, open, and honest person
- Is able to work hard, but still balance and enjoy life outside of work
- Is customer-focused, always keeping the end user/viewer in mind
- Always displays a positive and professional attitude
- Is committed to high standards of quality
Internships at Printfresh Studio are for school credit. We provide a $15.00/day stipend for travel, paid bi-weekly on the employees' payroll schedule.